Love, Cake & Thanksgiving from Bondi Baker xxxxx
In the spirit of love, happiness, Thanksgiving and cake, today’s post is all about saying thank you! So, a big shout out to my sister (pictured) who inspired the whole concept of bondibaker.com and all of you who have been kind enough to visit the site and like our posts so far! Oh, and for the trivia buffs out there, here is a selection of the Top Thanksgiving cakes from Martha Stewart, marthastewart.com. Oh, and if you let me know your favourite cake, I will bake the most popular for one of next week's posts! BB xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Top 5 Thanksgiving Cakes
1) Pumpkin Pie- The ultimate grand-daddy of pies!!! Rich, smooth, creamy and indulgent.
2) Apple Date Betty Cake- Mmmmm.....as American as apple pie!!! Warm spicy apples in a crumbly, buttery dish of heaven.
3) Pineapple Upside Down Cake- Yum! Delicious citrus coloured heaven smothered in a mouthwatering syrup.
4) Cranberry Cobbler- Luscious, fruity, pieces of buttery cranberry bliss! You won't be able to say no to a second slice.
5) Coconut Cream Pie - Sweet, sensational and completely sublime. Eat at your absolute peril and love every moment!!!!